Dry Stone Walling Association of Canada (Dry Stone Canada):
a not-for-profit organization incorporated in 2012.
Dry Stone Canada is Six Years Old!
Created in June 2012 the association has been slowly and steadily growing. We started with just 10 members and we now have over 100 professional and amateur waller members.
In 2012 we had 1 workshop (Ferris Provincial Park). This year we have 5: Ferris (year 6); Scotsdale Farm (year 3); Franktown (year 2); Bishops House (year 2); and Morrison Pt Rd. (year 1), and all of them are restoration projects.
And every year since 2013 we have had dry stone festival. Some were large events and some were somewhat smaller, but all were fun and a great way for us to promote the craft and meet old and new friends.
Thank You to all of our supporters and partners over the years. We look forward to your continued support for us, and the art and craft of dry stone.
Our partners over the years:
- Parks Ontario and Friends of Ferris (Ferris Park)
- Ontario Heritage Trust and Friends of Scotsdale Farm (Scotsdale Farm)
- Glengarry Fencibiles Trust (Bishops House)
- St. James Anglican Church and Franktown Lilac Festival (Franktown)
- Alton Mill Arts Centre and the Village of Alton (Festivals 2013 and 2014)
- Amherst Island (Festival 2015)
- Town of Perth (Festival 2016)
- Frontenac Heritage Foundation and Barriefield Village Association (Festival 2017)
For more information contact email@example.com