Dry Stone Walling Association of Canada (Dry Stone Canada) is a Canadian not-for-profit organization incorporated in 2012.
- promote and assist in the advancement of the art, craft and science of dry stone walling and dry stone features in Canada amongst amateurs and professionals;
- promote competence of individuals in the practice of dry stone walling and dry stone features in Canada;
- promote the advancement and conservation of dry stone walling and dry stone features through education, research, public relations and volunteerism;
- represent its members, as hereinafter defined, before other groups, organizations and entities;
- provide continuing education to its members in the art, craft, science and practice of dry stone walling and dry stone features;
- provide administrative and academic expertise to assist in the training and education of individuals in dry stone walling and dry stone features; and
- promote the professional welfare and interest of the association.
Board of Directors
Andre Lemieux – President
Bill Jeffers – Treasurer