At our Festival in Barriefield at St Marks Anglican Church we are pleased to offer an introductory walling workshop from September 30 to October 1, 2017.
What is unique about this particular workshop is that not only do you work on a heritage restoration, but the participants work alongside the professional wallers. It is a great opportunity to learn about the trade.
- Time: 09:00 to 16:00
- Lunch and snacks are included
- Saturday evening dinner and lectures are on offer.
- Safety glasses
- Safety boots (if you have them)
- Gloves (don’t bring expensive gloves they get shredded just as quickly as cheap ones)
- Appropriate clothing – We work in all weather conditions
Registration and Waiver:
Please complete these and return the following:
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Dry Stone Canada at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment Options are via Paypal (link below) or by cheque.
Make cheque payable to: Dry Stone Walling Association of Canada
Cheque, registration and waiver can be mailed to:
c/o Dry Stone Canada
24 Sword Street
Toronto, Ontario M5A 3N2