Come Join the Fun!
The Dry Stone Walling Association of Canada is growing, and we want you to come along.
Membership runs for a 12 month period from January 1st to December 31st of each calendar year. You may purchase memberships for one, two, or three year periods. Each member must certify that they agree to abide by the Association’s Standards of Practice.
There are two types of membership at Dry Stone Canada. Here are the details:
Associate Member: An Associate membership is best suited for individuals who want to support the Association but not be more than a supportive member of the community. Associate members do not vote at the AGM.
- After taking a workshop and understanding the basics of walling and use of materials on site, General members can join and volunteer to help with workshops for free.
- The number of volunteer spots will vary depending on the workshop build. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- General members are also invited to volunteer at the members’ build at annual Dry Stone Festival.
How to Sign Up:
- Download and fill in the Membership form
- Send us your completed form by email at email@example.com or by mail (address below)
- Send us your payment
- By Cheque – Make cheque payable to Dry Stone Walling Association of Canada and mail to address below.
- By E-transfer – Send to Dry Stone Walling Association of Canada. Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By Paypal – See link below
Mailing Address (for forms and/or payment):
Dry Stone Walling Association of Canada
c/o Bill Jeffers
24 Sword St.
Toronto, Ontario M5A 3N2
Click the Membership Fee payment option below to match the membership type/years on your form.