Come Join the Fun!
The Dry Stone Walling Association of Canada is growing, and we want you to come along. Whether it be featuring ourselves at specific events or expanding our knowledge base or adding to the team of people who love participating in building dry stone walls, we are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you wish to be a part of an organization with one foot firmly in the past but the other moving toward the future and love the natural beauty and appeal of stone walls then we are a perfect match.
Membership runs for a 12 month period from January 1st to December 31st of each calendar year. You may purchase memberships for one, two, or three year periods. Each member must certify that they agree to abide by the Association’s Standards of Practice.
Memberships purchased after October 31st also cover the next calendar year! There are several types of membership at Dry Stone Canada.
Membership Renewal does not require the form to be filled out
Here are the details of each:
- After taking a workshop and understanding the basics of walling and use of materials on site, General members can join and volunteer to help with workshops for free. T
- he number of volunteer spots will vary depending on the workshop build. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- General members are also invited to volunteer at the members’ build at annual Dry Stone Festivals.
- Professional members receive the same benefits as General members outlined above.
- In addition, the Association will host at least one professional development opportunity for Professional members during the year.
- Professional member fees go directly to the professional development fund for this purpose.
- All Professional members are listed on our Professional Wallers Page.
- For those with Level 2 certification or above, the DSCan website will link to the member’s website and/or Facebook page.
- Events hosted by a professional member (where that event meets DSC standards and ethics guidelines) will be advertised by Dry Stone Canada through our website and Facebook page.
Download and fill in the Membership form
For Membership Renewal you are not required to fill out the form
Email completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to:
Dry Stone Walling Association of Canada
24 Sword St.
Toronto, Ontario M5A 3N2
As for payment, you can send a cheque to the address above or use our Paypal link.
To become an association member using Paypal, please submit the membership form above, and click one of the payment options below.