Come Join the Fun!
The Dry Stone Walling Association of Canada is growing, and we want you to come along.
Membership runs for a 12 month period from January 1st to December 31st of each calendar year. You may purchase memberships for one, two, or three year periods. Each member must certify that they agree to abide by the Association’s Standards of Practice.
There are four types of membership at Dry Stone Canada. Here are the details:
Associate Member: An Associate membership is best suited for individuals who want to support the Association but not be more than a supportive member of the community. Associate members do not vote at the AGM.
- After taking a workshop and understanding the basics of walling and use of materials on site, General members can join and volunteer to help with workshops for free.
- The number of volunteer spots will vary depending on the workshop build. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- General members are also invited to volunteer at the members’ build at annual Dry Stone Festival.
- Professional members receive the same benefits as General members outlined above.
- In addition, the Association will host at least one professional development opportunity for Professional members during the year.
- Professional member fees go directly to the professional development fund for this purpose.
- All Professional members are listed on our Professional Wallers Page.
- For those with Level 2 certification or above, the association website will link to the member’s website and/or Facebook page.
- Events hosted by a professional member (where that event meets association standards and ethics guidelines) will be advertised by Dry Stone Canada through our website and Facebook page.
Corporate Member: A Corporate membership is best suited for a company owner or corporation that wishes to support the Association by becoming a supportive member of the community. Corporate members do not vote at the AGM.
How to Sign Up:
- Download and fill in the Membership form
- Send us your completed form by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail (address below)
- Send us your payment by cheque to the address below or use our Paypal link
Mailing Address (for forms and/or payment):
Dry Stone Walling Association of Canada
24 Sword St.
Toronto, Ontario M5A 3N2
Click the Membership Fee payment option below to match the membership type/years on your form.