Farm to Table/Stone to Wall
Topsy Farm Wall Workshop at the Dry Stone Canada Festival on Amherst Island
As part of our festival we will be offering a beginners workshop on building the classic farm wall. We will be using local stone from the island to build a ‘new’ wall at Topsy Farm. Participants will work alongside seasoned wallers (professional and amateur) to build the wall for the farm . The wall is the main build for a our festival.
Accommodations on the island will be available.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a place to stay.
- Time: 09:00 to 16:00
- Lunch and snacks are included
- Saturday evening dinner and lectures are on offer.
- Safety glasses
- Safety boots (if you have them)
- Gloves (don’t bring expensive gloves they get shredded just as quickly as cheap ones)
- Appropriate clothing – We work in all weather conditions
Registration and Waiver:
Please complete these and return the following:
The fee is $250 per person.
- Cheque or via paypal
- Make cheque payable to: Dry Stone Walling Association of Canada
- Send completed forms to email@example.com
- Or mail forms (and cheque) to:
- Bill Jeffers c/o Dry Stone Canada
- 24 Sword St.
- Toronto, On.
- M5A 3N2