This 2-day workshop is designed for beginners as well as for those who have taken a workshop in the past.
At the end of the workshop you will have your own stone carving to take home.
This is the workshop for you if you….always wanted to try stone carving
want to build on the knowledge you have
- Select a word or two or design to carve
- All tools and stone will be provided
- Saturday, check-in at The Lodge between 9 am – 9:45 am
- Class runs from 10 am to 4 pm (snacks and lunch provided)
- Sunday, from 10 am to 4 pm (snacks and lunch provided)
The Lodge on Amherst Island 320 McDonalds Lane, Stella, Ontario
Download the following forms, fill them in and email or mail (see info below) to Dry Stone Canada:
- Cost is $350 ($300 for General Members in good standing)
- Cheque or via paypal(see button below)
- Full payment must be made ahead
- Please make cheque payable to: Dry Stone Walling Association of Canada
Mailing address (for cheque, registration, wavier):
- Dry Stone Canada
- 24 Sword St.
- Toronto, Ontario
- M5A 3N2
- Email forms or questions to: email@example.com with “April Carving Workshop” in the subject line.
- Space will be allocated on first come basis based upon payment
- Accommodation options are available upon request