This 2-day workshop is designed for beginners as well as for those who have taken a workshop in the past.
At the end of the workshop you will have your own stone carving to take home.
This is the workshop for you if you….
always wanted to try stone carving
want to build on the knowledge you have
- Select a word or two or design to carve
- All tools and stone will be provided
- Saturday, October 22 check-in at The Lodge between 9 am – 9:45 am
- Class runs from 10 am to 4 pm (snacks and lunch provided)
- Sunday, October 23 from 10 am to 4 pm (snacks and lunch provided)
Where: The Lodge on Amherst Island 320 McDonalds Lane, Stella, Ontario
To Register: Download the following forms, fill them in and email or mail (see info below) to Dry Stone Canada:
Please make cheque payable to: Dry Stone Walling Association of Canada
Mailing address (for cheque, registration, wavier):
Dry Stone Canada,
24 Sword St.
Or email forms or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Carving Workshop” in the subject line.
Space will be allocated on first come basis based upon payment
Full payment must be made ahead
Accommodation options are available upon request
The $300 fee can be paid below
PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online!