Dry Stone Canada is pleased to offer a new workshop for 2019. The site is at A.M (Mac) Cuddy Gardens in Strathroy Ontario. There is a wall that has been built of the past few years as part of the Fanshawe College Horticulture Program. We will be extending a new section of the wall. The event will take place during the Cuddy Gardens Open Garden and Plant Sale.
About Cuddy Gardens
The A.M. (Mac) Cuddy Gardens, owned by Fanshawe College and managed by the Horticulture Program, feature one of the largest collections of plants in Ontario. Over two thousand species are displayed in dry, rock, woodland, perennial, rose and aquatic gardens. In addition, several plants found in the Garden are on the endangered species list such as the indigenous Cucumber Magnolia and the Yellow Trillium.
For more info about the Open Garden please follow the link:
- Fee is $200.00
- Time: 09:00 to 16:00
- Lunch and snacks are included
- Required Equipment:
- Safety glasses
- Safety boots (if you have them)
- Gloves (don’t bring expensive gloves they get shredded just as quickly as the cheap ones)
- Appropriate clothing – We work in all weather conditions
Registration and Waiver:
- Cheque or via paypal (see link below)
- Make cheque payable to: Dry Stone Walling Association of Canada
Please print, complete, and send out the the waiver and registration forms electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Cuddy Gardens” in the subject line.
Or mail forms (and cheque) to:
- Bill Jeffers c/o Dry Stone Canada
- 24 Sword St.
- Toronto, On.
- M5A 3N2