The site is at Mac Cuddy Botanic Garden in Strathroy Ontario. There is a wall that has been built of the past few years as part of the Fanshawe College Horticulture Program. We will be extending a new section of the wall.
About Mac Cuddy Botanic Garden
Mac Cuddy Botanic Garden, owned by Fanshawe College and managed by the Horticulture Program, features one of the largest collections of plants in Ontario. Over two thousand species are displayed in dry, rock, woodland, perennial, rose and aquatic gardens. In addition, several plants found in the Garden are on the endangered species list such as the indigenous Cucumber Magnolia and the Yellow Trillium.
- Fee is $200.00
- Location: 28443 Centre Road, Strathroy, ON.
- Time: 09:00 to 16:00
- Lunch is included
- Required Equipment:
- Safety glasses
- Safety boots (if you have them)
- Gloves (don’t bring expensive gloves they get shredded just as quickly as the cheap ones)
- Appropriate clothing – We work in all weather conditions
Registration and Waiver:
- Paypal (see link below)
- E-transfer via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheque payable to: Dry Stone Walling Association of Canada
Please print, complete, and send out the the waiver and registration forms electronically to: email@example.com with “Cuddy Gardens” in the subject line.
Or mail forms (and cheque) to:
Dry Stone Canada c/o Bill Jeffers
24 Sword St.