For many years Dry Stone Canada hosted, with The Friends of Ferris, a wall restoration workshop in Ferris Provincial Park in Campbellford. And although that project is complete we are not done in Campbellford. Now, thanks to our friends from Ferris, we have connected with another host to rebuild another wall just east of town.
This property is beautifully situated in the Trent Hills. The wall is only about 50 years old, but due to well -intentioned, but unfortunate building style, the wall is failing. Our project is to tear down a section and rebuild it. This workshop is suitable for beginners.
- Fee is $200.00
- Location: 1041 Perthericks Road, Campbellford, On.
- Time: 09:00 to 16:00
- Lunch and snacks are included
- Required Equipment:
- Safety glasses
- Safety boots (if you have them)
- Gloves (don’t bring expensive gloves they get shredded just as quickly as the cheap ones)
- Appropriate clothing – We work in all weather conditions
Registration and Waiver:
- E-transfer via email@example.com
- Cheque payable to: Dry Stone Walling Association of Canada
- Send completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail forms (and cheque) to:
- Dry Stone Canada c/o Bill Jeffers
- 24 Sword St.
- Toronto, On.
- M5A 3N2